2013年9月14日星期六

ASTHMA HEALING WITHOUT DRUGS



THE NATURAL BREATH METHOD (Buteyko)
as experienced by a father in healing his 12 years old severe asthmatic son.

At first when I read the ad for the Natural Breath Method in the Odyssey magazine, I was unsure.


How could just breathing cure asthma? All conventional medicine does only treat so the patient can cope with it, but never cure.


I did some research and then I called George-Gabriel. I wanted to find out from others about the course. George-Gabriel gave me a list of his patients whom I called, and I received wonderful news about the course.


At our first session for my son Prenolan, I saw the technique in action but I must admit that I did not believe that it will work as it was so simple.
Now we have completed the course and a month passed by.
My son who is 12 years old and had severe asthma from 1 or 2 yrs of age had always been on medication including many different asthma inhalers. Today he is off all medication and is making very good progress. He can now exercise with no breathing problems.


As a father I would recommend this course to anyone with breathing/asthma problems. My sincere thanks to George-Gabriel who is a wonderful healer. My thanks to Shelia (his wife) for supporting George-Gabriel in this process. U two are great souls.


18 september 2006
Sincerely,
Ravi Govender




没有评论:

发表评论